Forms for tax credit

There is a blitz of closings this month as the $8000/$6500 tax credits wind down.

Here are the forms needed to amend your 2009 tax return to claim the credit. Be sure to use the updated 5405 form.   A sharp client pointed out that form 1040x was amended recently too.

All revised 2010 forms for tax credit

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter
  • email
  • Netvibes
  • Posterous

Related posts:

  1. New form 5405 for home tax credit issued
  2. Wait for new form to file for real estate tax credit
  3. How to get $8k tax credit asap
  4. Still waiting for new form 5405
  5. Home buyer tax credit extended: The new rules